Ecuador Finca La Fortaleza (Microlot)

27082-ecuador.jpg
27082-ecuador.jpg

Ecuador Finca La Fortaleza (Microlot)

14.50

About 70% of the La Fortaleza farm that grew these tasty beans is made up of coffee plants, while the other 30% produces various crops such as yuca, corn, beans, and sugarcane. The coffee harvest occurs four months out of the year, and once picked, the delicate process of immediately depulping the harvested beans and fermenting them the perfect amount of time is top priority on the farm.  The beans need almost ten whole days to dry out on canopies and raised beds, while being turned and flipped almost constantly. This love and care is what makes this a quality, flavorful cup of coffee.

We discovered hints of white grape, sweet strawberry and lemon in this cup. It has a chocolate covered cherry finish and medium body.

ROAST: Light-Medium
REGION: Palmito Pamba, Costa
ALTITUDE: 1300 meters
VARIETAL: Sidra
PROCESSING METHOD: Washed

Grind:
Size:
Quantity:
Add To Cart